Friday 21 March 2014

Yay! Today is the first day of spring! The mornings are lighter, the fields of full of lambs and there are flowers everywhere. I even did a bit of gardening this week - I have got my broad bean seeds sown outside and tomato seeds are germinating on the window sill (at least, I hope they are!).

Something else that Spring is all about is Easter and Mothers Day. I have put together some of my favourite products that your mum might enjoy.


 I have my birthday to look forward to later in the month though actually it all goes a bit by the way side these days - we have a parents evening for my eldest daughter so not even birthday tea :( However, it is only 2 weeks until the Easter hols when I get them both at home for a couple of weeks :)

Do you think it is too early to be dreaming of Creme eggs?


No comments:

Post a Comment